Here's a quick peek at this year's 40 participating homes. From entry-level homes to high-end luxury properties, there is something for everyone! So whether you are looking to build your own home
10 Things To Remember Before You Move
1) Begin de-cluttering 6 weeks before you move. This means that you should start going through your clothes, children's toys, and anything that you no longer need. This will help the packing process go smoothly!
2) When packing, make a comprehensive list of each box. You also want to keep boxes in their respective rooms.
3) Make a list of people that will need your new address; such as the bank, doctors, etc...
4) If you have children, let the school know that you will be moving.
5) Make a note of final bills that will need to be paid before you move.
6) Let the UPS know at least 2 weeks prior to your move of your new address! That will reduce the risk of any mail getting lost!
7) Contact places such as your internet services of time you will no longer need service at your old house.
8) Defrost your fridge/freezer, remembering to leave the doors open for ventilation.
9) Create an "essentials" box for yourself on moving day!
10) Collect all of the keys and place them in an envelope together, ready to hand over to the new owner.
By remembering these points, you can hopefully experience a less stressful move, and can look forward to settling in your new home!
Trivia about Mike: Prior to working in real estate, Mike worked for few years on movies and TV shows around the world as a Camera Boat Operator and Marine Logistics Coordinator, including the TV serie....
Latest Blog Posts
CPR Credit Repair Idaho - Shar Helton Chatting Credit Repair!Hey guys! Here we discuss another great and very important topic, Credit Repair. Shar Helton, Credit Expert with CPR- Credit
Great Meridian location close to everything!1387 White Sands, Meridian – MLS #9868864Great Meridian location close to shopping, schools, and the outdoors. This home has brand new carpet (w