Boise North Hill Town Homes 2 And 3 Bedroom Units Going FastWhere outdoor adventure and quality living intertwine. Nestled against thefoothills and moments from downtown Boise you have access to
10 Things To Remember Before You Move
1) Begin de-cluttering 6 weeks before you move. This means that you should start going through your clothes, children's toys, and anything that you no longer need. This will help the packing process go smoothly!
2) When packing, make a comprehensive list of each box. You also want to keep boxes in their respective rooms.
3) Make a list of people that will need your new address; such as the bank, doctors, etc...
4) If you have children, let the school know that you will be moving.
5) Make a note of final bills that will need to be paid before you move.
6) Let the UPS know at least 2 weeks prior to your move of your new address! That will reduce the risk of any mail getting lost!
7) Contact places such as your internet services of time you will no longer need service at your old house.
8) Defrost your fridge/freezer, remembering to leave the doors open for ventilation.
9) Create an "essentials" box for yourself on moving day!
10) Collect all of the keys and place them in an envelope together, ready to hand over to the new owner.
By remembering these points, you can hopefully experience a less stressful move, and can look forward to settling in your new home!
Trivia about Mike: Prior to working in real estate, Mike worked for few years on movies and TV shows around the world as a Camera Boat Operator and Marine Logistics Coordinator, including the TV serie....
Latest Blog Posts
Welcome to this Immaculate, Bright and Open Home!! 102 W Indian Rocks St. MLS 98662493. This home has been meticulously maintained and sits on a spacious .24 acre lot!
PRICE REDUCED!! Beautiful home less than a block away from the Community Pool! 1571 N FireBrick Dr MLS 98663226. This home has been impeccably maintained, has lots of natural