Boise North Hill Town Homes 2 And 3 Bedroom Units Going FastWhere outdoor adventure and quality living intertwine. Nestled against thefoothills and moments from downtown Boise you have access to
5 No Cost Home Staging Tips
Here's a great article about home staging on a budget. You don't need to spend a lot renting fancy staging furniture. You probably already have stuff that looks okay, you just need a strategy. Here are the 5 things mentioned in the original article, with my comments.
1. Clean, clean, clean - This one should be automatic, but you'd be surprised. Clean the home well and often. It's a nice detail and people WILL notice if it's not clean.
2. Depersonalize the house - People want to imagine themselves living in the space, not feel like they are intruding in a stranger's home. Remove the family photos and the kids wall of fame.
3. Pack — and pack some more - All the knick-knacks and collectables just look like clutter to a potential buyer. And all the "organized" piles of stuff - papers, magazines, junk corners. Either get rid of it, or pack it up and move it, but don't leave it in the home.
4. Manicure outdoor spaces - The approach to the house is literally the first impression. You don't want your buyers forming a to-do list before they even get inside. Show them how clean the property can look.
5. Lighten up - This is one of those things I always try to do as an agent - get to a home a few minutes early and turn on all the lights. It makes a huge difference in how the rooms feel. Bright = open and inviting and "homey."
Gavin has lived in Boise for over 20 years. In 2003 he got his start in real estate as an investor and since then he has personally bought and sold over 100 houses. He got licensed in 2009 and is now....
Latest Blog Posts
Welcome to this Immaculate, Bright and Open Home!! 102 W Indian Rocks St. MLS 98662493. This home has been meticulously maintained and sits on a spacious .24 acre lot!
PRICE REDUCED!! Beautiful home less than a block away from the Community Pool! 1571 N FireBrick Dr MLS 98663226. This home has been impeccably maintained, has lots of natural