Envision your dream home in an idealic Idaho setting while only 10 minutes from all the convenience of Downtown Boise! Nearly 3 acres of unobstructed city and mountain views from this
5 Real Estate Facts That May Surprise You
Real estate is so interesting, at least it is to us! Check out these 8 fun real estate facts that you may not have known!
1) Warren Buffet purchased his home for $31,500 back in 1958. He actually still lives in that home!
2) Brass doors disinfect themselves!
3) In Scotland, homeowners paint the front door of their home red when they officially pay off their rent.
4) Monopoly was originally designed to teach people about the broken nature of capitalism.
5) India's richest home is 1 billion dollars. It has 27 floors and has the capacity to hold up to 168 cars.
6) In New York, you legally need to disclose if your home was to believed to be haunted by ghosts in the home inspection.
These are 6 real estate facts that you may have heard of before. Have you heard of some other ones? Comment them below!
Trivia about Mike: Prior to working in real estate, Mike worked for few years on movies and TV shows around the world as a Camera Boat Operator and Marine Logistics Coordinator, including the TV serie....
Latest Blog Posts
COMING SOON!Contemporary remodel with outstanding walkability!7957 Preece Dr – MLS # 98682211Boise ID 83704This contemporary remodel will take your breath away! You'd never guess this home was
Gorgeous Meridian home with bright open layout and custom accents3010 S Glacier Bay Way, MLS #98681842Come see this Gorgeous Meridian home with bright open layout and custom accents - The
Sky Mesa, Meridian Some homesites nestle to a hillside, so open windows to private back yards creates stunning interiors. A quick 10 minute drive to The Village shopping center,