Here's a quick peek at this year's 40 participating homes. From entry-level homes to high-end luxury properties, there is something for everyone! So whether you are looking to build your own home
5 Smart Home Buying Tips
The real estate market can be a scary place! Jumping in without being prepared can be your worst mistake. Here are 5 smart home buying tips to make your home buying process that much easier!
1) Do not buy a house more than 2.5 times your yearly salary. This is a realistic guideline to ensure that you are not overextending yourself on your mortgage.
2) Buy a house in an excellent school district, even if you don't have children. This will increase the resale value.
3) Before you buy, hire your own home inspector to detect any problems.
4) Get a pre-approval letter on your mortgage. This will give you more negotiating power with the seller.
5) Get a realistic view of the neighborhood before you buy. Drive from your potential home to work and locate shops, malls, and schools all around your potential home.
Front Street Brokers can help you find your perfect home! Call us today to get started!
Trivia about Mike: Prior to working in real estate, Mike worked for few years on movies and TV shows around the world as a Camera Boat Operator and Marine Logistics Coordinator, including the TV serie....
Latest Blog Posts
CPR Credit Repair Idaho - Shar Helton Chatting Credit Repair!Hey guys! Here we discuss another great and very important topic, Credit Repair. Shar Helton, Credit Expert with CPR- Credit
Great Meridian location close to everything!1387 White Sands, Meridian – MLS #9868864Great Meridian location close to shopping, schools, and the outdoors. This home has brand new carpet (w