Boise North Hill Town Homes 2 And 3 Bedroom Units Going FastWhere outdoor adventure and quality living intertwine. Nestled against thefoothills and moments from downtown Boise you have access to
5 Smart Home Buying Tips
The real estate market can be a scary place! Jumping in without being prepared can be your worst mistake. Here are 5 smart home buying tips to make your home buying process that much easier!
1) Do not buy a house more than 2.5 times your yearly salary. This is a realistic guideline to ensure that you are not overextending yourself on your mortgage.
2) Buy a house in an excellent school district, even if you don't have children. This will increase the resale value.
3) Before you buy, hire your own home inspector to detect any problems.
4) Get a pre-approval letter on your mortgage. This will give you more negotiating power with the seller.
5) Get a realistic view of the neighborhood before you buy. Drive from your potential home to work and locate shops, malls, and schools all around your potential home.
Front Street Brokers can help you find your perfect home! Call us today to get started!
Trivia about Mike: Prior to working in real estate, Mike worked for few years on movies and TV shows around the world as a Camera Boat Operator and Marine Logistics Coordinator, including the TV serie....
Latest Blog Posts
Welcome to this Immaculate, Bright and Open Home!! 102 W Indian Rocks St. MLS 98662493. This home has been meticulously maintained and sits on a spacious .24 acre lot!
PRICE REDUCED!! Beautiful home less than a block away from the Community Pool! 1571 N FireBrick Dr MLS 98663226. This home has been impeccably maintained, has lots of natural