Once upon a time, I worked in the building materials industry when modern design first started making a come back. A tile company had done extensive studies and reported that only 10% of the
5 Smart Home Buying Tips
The real estate market can be a scary place! Jumping in without being prepared can be your worst mistake. Here are 5 smart home buying tips to make your home buying process that much easier!
1) Do not buy a house more than 2.5 times your yearly salary. This is a realistic guideline to ensure that you are not overextending yourself on your mortgage.
2) Buy a house in an excellent school district, even if you don't have children. This will increase the resale value.
3) Before you buy, hire your own home inspector to detect any problems.
4) Get a pre-approval letter on your mortgage. This will give you more negotiating power with the seller.
5) Get a realistic view of the neighborhood before you buy. Drive from your potential home to work and locate shops, malls, and schools all around your potential home.
Front Street Brokers can help you find your perfect home! Call us today to get started!
Trivia about Mike: Prior to working in real estate, Mike worked for few years on movies and TV shows around the world as a Camera Boat Operator and Marine Logistics Coordinator, including the TV serie....
Latest Blog Posts
6780 S Zeus Way Spacious, Updated Home with a Great View! MLS 98677496 Looking for a spacious home with a great view? This home has been recently updated with new carpet and interior
Build your dream home on this little slice of Heaven! 5313 N Willean LnMLS 98656400You’re going to want to build your dream home on this little slice of Heaven! This is the perfect
Great single level home in a convenient Boise location3968 S Oak Brook Way MLS 98674860Great single level home in a convenient Boise location. Close to the Greenbelt, Bowne Crossing and all