Once upon a time, I worked in the building materials industry when modern design first started making a come back. A tile company had done extensive studies and reported that only 10% of the
5 Tips To Choosing The Right Neighborhood
1) Choose the are BEFORE you start the housing search.
2) Talk to the neighbors. Perhaps they can help you make your decision!
3) If you have children, make sure that you check out the schools in the area.
4) Check sites for safety concerns in the area.
5) Walk and drive around the neighborhood! Familiarize yourself with parks, malls, and schools in the area.
Trivia about Mike: Prior to working in real estate, Mike worked for few years on movies and TV shows around the world as a Camera Boat Operator and Marine Logistics Coordinator, including the TV serie....
Latest Blog Posts
6780 S Zeus Way Spacious, Updated Home with a Great View! MLS 98677496 Looking for a spacious home with a great view? This home has been recently updated with new carpet and interior
Build your dream home on this little slice of Heaven! 5313 N Willean LnMLS 98656400You’re going to want to build your dream home on this little slice of Heaven! This is the perfect
Great single level home in a convenient Boise location3968 S Oak Brook Way MLS 98674860Great single level home in a convenient Boise location. Close to the Greenbelt, Bowne Crossing and all