Here's a quick peek at this year's 40 participating homes. From entry-level homes to high-end luxury properties, there is something for everyone! So whether you are looking to build your own home
5 Tips To Choosing The Right Neighborhood
1) Choose the are BEFORE you start the housing search.
2) Talk to the neighbors. Perhaps they can help you make your decision!
3) If you have children, make sure that you check out the schools in the area.
4) Check sites for safety concerns in the area.
5) Walk and drive around the neighborhood! Familiarize yourself with parks, malls, and schools in the area.
Trivia about Mike: Prior to working in real estate, Mike worked for few years on movies and TV shows around the world as a Camera Boat Operator and Marine Logistics Coordinator, including the TV serie....
Latest Blog Posts
CPR Credit Repair Idaho - Shar Helton Chatting Credit Repair!Hey guys! Here we discuss another great and very important topic, Credit Repair. Shar Helton, Credit Expert with CPR- Credit
Great Meridian location close to everything!1387 White Sands, Meridian – MLS #9868864Great Meridian location close to shopping, schools, and the outdoors. This home has brand new carpet (w